The Sales Lead is a non-supervisory role that has primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company and store standards.
Areas of Responsibility
Strategic Customer Service to Enhance Sales
- Use selling techniques to enhance sales, such as: selling add-on sales and showcasing engraving information to customers to achieve store and individual sales goals.
- Ensure a high-quality customer service experience; making product and personalization recommendations consistent with the customer’s expectations.
- Articulate product knowledge to customers; be the gift expert.
- Responsible to be a role model for the sales teammates and demonstrate the standard for customer experience
Education / Experience Requirements
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1+ years of retail experience preferred in a mall-based environment
- Experience of 6+ months with Things Remembered (can be substituted for previous Key Holder and/or Supervisory experience)
How to Apply